AARP. Health Effects of Social Isolation
- series of video clips from Dr. Berkman of Harvard exploring the health consequences of isolation in our aging population.
Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI). The Conversation Project
- dedicated to helping people talk about end-of-life wishes with their loved ones
NBC News. The Coming Alzheimer's Crisis
PBS Frontline. Living Old
- "A powerful and intimate journey into the uncharted territory of Americans living longer than ever - and what it means for them, their loved ones and our society." Watch the streaming videos, read the stories and interviews, learn about the issues.
Pew Research Social & Demographic Trends. Growing Old in America: Expectations vs. Reality
- read the overview and executive summary of this important report.Still Alice (2014) Trailer
- Hollywood depiction of a woman with early onset Alzheimers starring Julianne Moore.
TEDx Talks. Battle with Alzheimer's Disease
. At TEDx 2011, Dr. Zahra Moussavi, a Canada Research Chair in Biomedical Engineering discusses her special interest and research in early diagnosis of Alzheimer's and neurorehabilitation discusses.