Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Psychiatry
, 2nd edition. Edited by Michael H. Ebert, Peter T. Loosen, Barry Nurcombe, James F. Leckman,
- Includes basic principles and practices in psyciatric health as well as diagnosis and treatment of psyciatric disorders in adults, adolescents, and children.
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV)
, 4th edition. American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
Quick Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria from DSM-IV-TR
. American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
Location: 1 reference copy available in the Medical Library Study Room Handbook of Clinical Rating Scales and Assessment in Psychiatry and Mental Health
. Edited by Lee Baer and Mark Blais, 2010.
- Includes rating scales, screenings, and assessments for depression, anxiety disorders, eating disoders, additctions, and other mental disorders.
Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry
. Edited by Benajmin Sadock, Virginia Sadock, and Pedro Ruiz, 2009.
- Includes theories of personality and psychopathology, diagnosis, examination, and treatment of various disorders such as mood disorders, sleep disorders, adjustment disorders, and personality disorders.
Massachusetts General Hospital Comprehensive Clinical Psychiatry
, 1st edtion. Theodore A Stern, et al, 2008.
- Reknown text for diagnosing and treating psychiatric problems in the clinical setting. Downloadable PDFs of each chapter are available
Psychoanalytic Terms and Concepts
, 4th edition. Edited by Elizabeth Auchincloss and Eslee Samberg, 2012.
- Location: 1 reference copy available in the Medical Library Study Room