- Open access to 876,925 e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics (Cornell University) DOAJ - Open Access Journal
s - This service covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals with the aim to cover all subjects and languages. There are now 5718 journals in the directory. Free Medical Journals
- Unrestricted full-text access to medical journals
- International Network for the Ability of Scientific Publications, site allows for cross-searching of collections of Institutional Repositories.
- A curated academic search-engine, indexing 3,670 free open access ejournals in the arts & humanities. PLoS
- Public library of science - a nonprofit organization of scientists and physicians committed to making the world's scientific and medical literature a freely available public resource. Social Science Research Network (SRRN
) - consists of two parts: an Abstract Database containing abstracts on over 508,000 scholarly working papers and forthcoming papers and an Electronic Paper Collection currently containing over 415,100 downloadable full text documents in Adobe Acrobat pdf format.