Web of Science
Web of Science provides access to Science Citation Index (SCI), Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) and Arts and Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI). These indexes contain references that have been cited in other articles. You can use these citations to perform cited reference searches (locate articles that cite an earlier publication). How to export to RefWorks.
The National Library of Medicine's free interface for MEDLINE, the premier database for biomedical journal citations. MEDLINE dates back to 1946 and includes more than 20 million citations in medicine, nursing, allied health and dentistry. How to export to RefWorks
Biological & Agricultural Index Plus
Includes popular and professional articles about biology and agriculture. 1983-present How to export to RefWorks
Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary
Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Dictionary of Biology (Penguin)
McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology
- The New York Times Science Section - leading US newspaper
- BBC News Science Section - UK news source
- EurekAlert! - created by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Nature News - science news articles from Nature Publishing Group
- New Scientist - UK science & technology magazine
- Smithsonian magazine Science Section - publication by the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C.
- National Public Radio Science Section
You may request materials we don't have and we'll borrow them from another library for you.
Refworks allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies for your projects.