The National Library of Medicine's free interface for MEDLINE, the premier database for biomedical journal citations. MEDLINE dates back to 1946 and includes more than 20 million citations in medicine, nursing, allied health and dentistry. How to export to RefWorks
Web of Science
Web of Science provides access to Science Citation Index (SCI), Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) and Arts and Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI). These indexes contain references that have been cited in other articles. You can use these citations to perform cited reference searches (locate articles that cite an earlier publication). How to export to RefWorks.
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed research literature with more than 20,500 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers. Scopus offers researchers a quick, easy and comprehensive resource to support their research needs in the scientific, technical, medical and social sciences fields and arts and humanities. It also contains tools that track, analyze and visualize scholarly work.
You can check the availability of article full text if you use our link to Google Scholar, which will ask you to log in with your OU NetID. How to export to RefWorks If you are having trouble accessing Google Scholar from our website, you can trying accessing the site directly. See our guide to adding OU Libraries resources to Google Scholar
- The New York Times Science Section - leading US newspaper
- BBC News Science Section - UK news source
- EurekAlert! - created by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Nature News - science news articles from Nature Publishing Group
- New Scientist - UK science & technology magazine
- Smithsonian magazine Science Section - publication by the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C.
- National Public Radio Science Section
You may request materials we don't have and we'll borrow them from another library for you.
Refworks allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies for your projects.