START by exploring Library OneSearch (includes books, ebooks, academic journals, newspapers)
Search for articles, books, and more...
ABI/Inform Complete - Articles in all business areas including occupational health, safety management, and related areas.
AGRICOLA Includes records from the USDA's National Agriculture Library and provides millions of citations relating to the field of agriculture.
Business Source Elite Broad scope - includes academic journals, trade publications, magazines, books, market research reports, and product reviews.
Environment Complete Includes full text and indexing for journals, books, and monographs in the areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, and affiliated areas of study.
Medline via Web of Science Includes full text and indexing for journals, books, and monographs in the areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, and affiliated areas of study.
*Having trouble accessing the full-text of articles? View the Retrieving Articles Using the Get-It link tutorial.
- (Dept. of Labor)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (Dept. of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Includes data on workplace injuries, illnesses and fatalities (check the Occupations section on the main page)
- t. of Labor and Economic Growth) (MI Dep
- FDsys(GPO Access)- for access to the Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register and other government resources.
- FedStats - Guide to data on numerous government websites
- Household Products database - US Dept. of Health & Human Services
- TOXMAP maps the TRI chemicals reported to the EPA as required by EPCRA.
- TOXNET: TOXicology Data NETwork databases, cover toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health and related areas.
Associate Professor / Health Sciences & Scholarly Communications Librarian
If none of the time slots work for you or if there are none available, email me directly and suggest a date & time and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- Legislative Insight A federal legislative history service that makes available professionally researched compilations of digital full-text congressional publications relevant to enacted U.S. public laws.
Learn how to use Refworks tutorials