Amanda Nichols Hess
If you would like to get research help, please contact me at email@example.com. I am happy to provide assistance over email or set up a virtual meeting via WebEx.
- MarketLine - company and industry reports, market research information
- Business Insights: Global - company and industry profiles
- Company Search via LexisNexis - contains summary data and a link to its sources
Latest Developments - News and articles
You can learn a lot about a company or university by reading current newspaper and business articles about it. For instance, you can search the databases below using a company name and words such as diversity, discrimination, multiculturalism, ethnic groups, African Americans, or women.
- US Department of Labor website
- Building an inclusive workforce [electronic resource] : a four-step reference guide to recruiting, hiring, and retaining employees with disabilities. U.S. Dept. of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy, 2012.
- Cultural competence for public managers [electronic resource] : managing diversity in today's world / Espiridion Borrego, Richard Greggory Johnson III. 2012.
- Diversity code [electronic resource] : unlock the secrets to making differences work in the real world / Michelle T. Johnson. 2011
- Diversity Inc
Rynes, S. & Rosen, B. (1995). A field survey of factors affecting the adoption and perceived success of diversity training. Personnel Psychology, 48(2), 247 - 270.
The most direct ways to search are by using the:
- Title search in Library OneSearch. Search using the article title -- A field survey of factors affecting the adoption and perceived success of diversity training -- not the title of the journal (Personnel Psychology).
- Journal Title in the Find Books -- Journals tab. Search using the title of the journal - Personnel Psychology - NOT the title of the article.
If we don't have your article online or in-print, you can order the article through InterLibrary Loan using ILLiad. It's a free service but allow some time for the article to become available.
Refworks allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies for your projects.