Company reports usually contain a business description, a history of the companies, as well as some discussion of company financials. Our key databases for company reports are:
- MarketLine - company and industry reports, market research information...
- Business Insights: Global - company and industry profiles...
- Company Search via LexisNexis - contains summary data and a link to its sources.
Financials & Stocks
- Business Insights: Global - use Financials tab after doing a search.
- Yahoo Finance - company search takes you to current and historical stock prices.
- Company Search via LexisNexis - Company Financials is a link in the menu.
You can learn a lot about a company by reading current newspaper and business articles about it. Look for trade publications to find current trends on your products.
- Business Source Elite
- Communication & Mass Media Complete
- News Search via LexisNexis
Use the Library Catalog to see if we have access to a particular journal title either in print or online. For example, if you needed the following article, you would perform a journal title search in the library catalog for Journal of Product and Brand Management to find out if we have access to volume 22, issue 5/6:
- Becerra, E. P. & Badrinarayanan, V. (2013). Influence of brand trust and brand identification on brand evangelism. Journal of Product and Brand Management, 22(5/6), 371-383.
If we don't have your article electronically or in-print, you can order the article through InterLibrary Loan using ILLiad. It's a free service but allow some time for the article to be available.
Office hours: Usually Mondays 3-5pm. Drop by or contact me.
Refworks allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies for your projects.