Grippi et al (eds.) Fishman's Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders. 5th ed. McGraw-Hill, 2015. [AccessMedicine]. Print: RC 756 .F57 2015
Kumar et al (eds). Robbins Basic Pathology. 10th ed. Elsevier, 2018. [ClinicalKey]. Print: RC 111 .K395 2018
Weinberger et al (ed). Principles of Pulmonary Medicine. 7th ed. Elsevier, 2019. [ClinicalKey]. Print: RC 756.W45 2019.
West. Respiratory Physiology: the Essentials. 10th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2016. [Not available online.] Print: QP 121 .W43 2016
AFCP & BFCP Textbooks
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 8th ed, by Keith L. Moore et al. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2018 [LWW Health Library: Medical Education]
Print: QM 23.2 .M67 2018
- Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th ed, by Frank H. Netter. Elsevier, 2019 [ClinicalKey]
Print: QM 25 .N46 2018
- Mark's Basic Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach, 5th ed, by Michael Lieberman et al. Wolters Kluwer, 2018 [LWW Health Library: Medical Education]
Print: QP 514.2 .L54 2018
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 12th ed, by Lynn S. Bickley et al. Wolters Kluwer, 2017 [LWW Health Library: Medical Education]
Print: RC78 .B38 2017
- Langman's Medical Embryology, 14th ed, by T.W. Sadler. Wolters Kluwer, 2019 [LWW Health Library: Medical Education]
Print: QM 601 .L35 2019
- Junqueira's Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, 15th ed, by Athony Mescher. McGraw-Hill, 2018 [AccessMedicine]
Print: QM 551 .M47 2018
- Wheater's Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas, 6th ed, by Barbara Young et al. Churchill Livingstone, 2014 [ClinicalKey]
Print: QM 551 .Y686 2014
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th ed, by Bertram G Katzung. Lange, 2018 [AccessMedicine]
Print: RM 301.28 .B38 2018
- Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy, 4th ed, by David E Golan. Wolters Kluwer, 2017 [LWW Health Library: Medical Education]
Print: RM 301 .P65 2017
- Goodman's and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th ed, by Laurence L. Brunton et al. McGraw-Hill, 2018 [AccessMedicine]
Print: RM 300 .G644 2018
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13th ed, by John E. Hall. Elsevier, 2016 [ClinicalKey]
Print: QP 34.5 .G9 2016
This is a collection of 60 full-text medical and basic sciences books from McGraw-Hill, including Harrison's Textbook of Medicine. AccessMedicine also includes images, videos, diagnostic tools, patient education handouts, and drug information. The following respiratory medicine ebooks are availalbe in AccessMedicine:
Medical and surgical content from Elsevier, including more than 900 books, 500 journals, thousands of videos and millions of images. To download book chapter PDFs, please log in or register for a free account. NOTE: Vendor recommends updating to most recent version of browser. The following respiratory medicine ebooks are available in ClinicalKey:
- Clinical Respiratory Medicine, 4th edition, 2012, edited by Spiro et al
- Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 6th edition, 2016, edited by Broaddus et al
Collection of more than 40 electronic textbooks in the basic medical sciences, including anatomy, biochemistry, embryology, genetics, histology, immunology, neuroscience, pharmacology and physiology. Provides online access to the popular "Bate's Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking." The following respiratory medicine ebook is available in LWW Health Library:
- West's Pulmonary Pathophysiology: the Essentials, 9th ed, 2017 by John B. West et al.
Collection of hundreds of full-text ebooks and journals from Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. Includes medicine, health sciences and nursing. Also provides access to MEDLINE.The following respiratory medicine ebooks are available in OvidSP.
- Baum's Textbook of Pulmonary Disease, 7th edition, 2004, edited by James D. Crapo, Jeffrey Glassroth, Joel B. Karlinsky and Talmadge E. King.
- The ICU Book, 4th edition, 2014, by Paul L. Manning.
- Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests: A Practical Guide, 3rd edition, 2009, by Robert E. Hyatt, Paul D. Scanlon, and Masao Nakamura.
- Manual of Clinical Problems in Respiratory Medicine, 7th edition, 2014, by Timothy A Morris, Andrew L. Ries, and Richard A. Bordow.
Medical Library Director
- by phone at 248-370-3772
- via email at email@example.com
- in person in the Medical Library Office (7:30am-6:00pm)
Schedule an appointment for a one-on-one meeting with a medical librarian to discuss in-depth information needs such as the literature search for your Embark project.
Evidence-based clinical reference tool written by physicians who synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis to help health care providers in their daily practice. Designed to provide quick answers to clinical questions. Includes thousands of graphics and images, specialty content, mobile access, and enhanced drug information.
A large, evidence-based online resource covering thousands of internal medicine, pediatric, OB/GYN, and surgical topics. Designed to answer point-of-care clinical questions.
- ACLAND's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
- e-Anatomy: Human Anatomy, Medical Imaging and Illustrations (IMAIOS)
- Netter Reference - including Atlas of Human Anatomy and Concise Radiologic Anatomy