- Reqired: Moore KL, Agur AM, Dalley AF. Essential Clinical Anatomy. 5th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2015; QM 23.2 .M673 2015
- Recommended: Lieberman M, Marks A, Peet A. Mark's Basic Medical Biochemisty. 4th ed. LWW; 2014.
- Required: Sadler TW. Langman's Medical Embryology. 13th ed. LWW; 2010. QM 601 .L35 2015
- Required: Junqueira's Basic Histology: Text and Atlas. 14th ed. McGraw-Hill Medical; 2015
- Required: Gould, DJ, Brueckner-Collins JK. High-Yield Neuroanatomy. 5th ed. Wolters Kluer; 2016. QM 451 .G68 2016
- Recommended: Gould DJ, Fix JD. BRS Neuroanatomy. 5th ed. LWW; 2013. QM 451 .G68 2014
- Recommended: Purves D, et al. Neuroscience. 6th ed. Oxford University Press. QP 355.2 N487 2018
- Recommended: Vanderah TD, Gould DJ. Nolte's The Human Brain: an Introduction to Its Functional Anatomy. 7th ed. Elsevier; 2016
- Required: Golan DE, Tashjian AH, Armstrong, EJ, Armstrong, AW. Principles of Pharmacology: the Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy. 4th. Wolters Kluwer. 2017
- Recommended: Katzung BG. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 13th ed. McGraw-Hill Medical; 2014
- Recommended: Rhoades RA, Bell DR. Medical Physiology: Principles for Clinical Medicine. 4th ed. LWW; 2013
- Recommended: Mettler FA. Essentials of Radiology. 3rd. Elsevier/Saunders. 2014
- Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience by Fitzgerald
- Clinical Neuroanatomy by Waxman
- Clinical Neuroanatomy Brain Circuitry and Its Disorders by Donkelaar
- Clinical Neuroanatomy: a Neurobehavioral Approach by Mendoza, et al.
- Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications by Haines
- Neurology and Clinical Neuroscience by Schapira
- The Whole Brain Atlas by Keith A. Johnson, M.D., A. Alex Becker, Ph.D.
- Neuroscience Tutorial from Columbia University
- Neuromuscular Disease Center from Washington University
- Neuranatomy Web Resources from Duke University
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Disorders A to Z
- Advice to Medical Students Studying Neurology from American Academy of Neurology
- by phone at 248-370-3772
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- via text message at 248-266-0484
- fill out our online request form
- in person in the Medical Library Office
Call us or use our Research Consultation Calendar to request a one-on-one meeting with a medical librarian to discuss in-depth information needs such as the literature search for your Capstone project.
- Acland's Video Atlas
- e-Anatomy: human anatomy, medical imaging and illustrations
- Netter Reference - including Atlas of Human Anatomy and Concise Radiologic Anatomy, provided by the OUWBSOM Library
- EXAM MASTER OnLine: a question bank from Exam Maser Corporation, containing general knowledge and USMLE-style questions
How to access: Go to EXAM MASTER OnLine, click on "First Time Registration", enter your name and valid OU email address. Your temporary password will be sent to your email address. Please make sure your email is accurage. Use your temporary password to login to the question bank. Your temporary password can be changed under "My Account".
- USMLE Easy: a question bank from the McGraw-Hill Online Testing Service, containing general knowledge and USMLE-style questions
How to access it: Click on USMLE Easy, set up a free account, log on under "Personal Account Login", choose the "Create an Exam" tab to create an exam, select an exam mode, mark "I want to specify Discipline...", choose the disciplines "Anatomy" or "Neuroscience", specify the number of questions in the exam you create, and click the "Start Exam" button.