Suggested Books for Narrative Assignment
- Cozza. Care of Military Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families. American Psychiatric Publishing, 2014
- Davis. Health Care Economics. Routledge, 2017
- Edelstein. Nutrition in Public Health: A Handbook for Developing Programs and Services. 4th Ed. Jones & Bartlett, 2018
- Print only. RA 601 .N84 2018. On 2-hour reserve at Kresge Library main service desk.
- Glanz. Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice. 5th Ed. Wiley, 2015
- Harrison. Organizations, Communication, and Health. Taylor & Francis, 2016
- Harvey. Health Care Disparities and the LGBT Population. Lexington Books, 2014
- Print only. RA 564.9 .H65 H42 2014. On 2-hour reserve at Kresge Library main service desk.
- Hill. Inequality and African-American Health: How Racial Disparities Create Sickness. The Policy Press, 2017
- LaVeist. Race, Ethnicity, and Health: A Public Health Reader. Jossey-Bass, 2012
- Lollar. Public Health Perspectives on Disability: Epidemiology to Ethics and Beyond. Springer, 2011
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Advancing Health Equity for Native American Youth: Workshop Summary. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. 2016
- Okigbo. Strategic Urban Health Communication. Springer, 2014
- Opportunities and Challenges in Advancing Health Information Technology : Joint Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Information Technology and the Subcommittee on Health Care, Benefits and Administrative Rules of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, Second Session, March 22, 2016. Washington: U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016. Serial Number 114-109
- Ross. Health Impact Assessment in the United States. Springer, 2014
- Tod. Health and Inequality: Applying Public Health Research to Policy and Practice. Routledge, 2014
- Trafzer. Medicine Ways: Disease, Health, and Survival among Native Americans. AltaMira Press, 2001
- Print only. E98 .M4 M43 2001. On 2-hour reserve at Kresge Library main service desk.
- Van Look. Sexual and Reproductive Health: A Public Health Perspective. Academic Press, 2011
- Wilson. Key Concepts in Public Health. Sage, 2009
- Winter. Health Information Systems: Architectures and Strategies. Springer, 2011
Medical Library Director
AMA Manual of Style Online
AMA Manual of Style is a dynamic online resource and the unsurpassed authority on medical and scientific writing and editing. This online version offers the full text of the 10th edition with extensive search and browse options, policy updates made in real time, an SI conversion calculator, learning and training resources, monthly commentary, and much more!
Mendeley Quick Guide for Students
MyNCBI Quick Guide