*Try search terms like "health promotion" AND "at risk" AND teen* (using * will get teens, teenages etc) and use facets on left to narrow by source type - choose " "
*View entire list of Nursing related databases
Suggested NURSING / HEALTH SCIENCE Databases:
Complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness are included here. Many articles are available full-text. How to export to RefWorks
CINAHL Plus with Full-Text
The Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) is a comprehensive and highly-authoritative database for research in nursing and health sciences. Coverage: 1981-present How to Export to Refworks
Health Reference Center Academic
Multi-source database provides access to the full text of nursing and allied health journals, plus the wide variety of personal health information. How to export to RefWorks
Health and Wellness Resource Center
Provides instant access to carefully compiled and trusted medical reference materials. Includes nearly 400 health/medical journals, hundreds of pamphlets, over 700 health-related videos from partner Healthology, Inc., and articles from 2,200 general interest publications in addition to a broad collection of Gale reference titles.
MedlinePlus is produced by the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. It offers reliable, up-to-date health information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in plain language. An excellent source for patient information.
- Role development in professional nursing practice (Fourth ed.).
- Advancing professional nursing practice: Relationship-based care and the ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
- Nursing models, theories and practice -ebook
- Advancing your career: Concepts of professional nursing (Sixth;6; ed.)- ebook
- Essentials of nursing leadership and management (6th ed.). -ebook
- Transitioning from LPN/LVN to BSN -ebook
- Advanced practice nursing: Emphasizing common roles - ebook
- Nursing ethics: Across the curriculum and into practice (Fourth ed.)
- Nursing theories: A framework for professional practice (Second ed.).-ebook
- Patient safety and quality: An evidence-based handbook for nurses - ebook
- Advancing your career: Concepts of professional nursing (3rd ed.).
- Self care theory in nursing: Selected papers of Dorothea Orem
- Lippincott manual of nursing practice (10th; ed.)- ebook
Researching with CINAHL tutorial
Critically Analyzing Information Sources (Cornell Libraries)
How to evaluate a website tutorial
What is the difference between popular and scholarly sources? tutorial