*Try search terms like "health promotion" AND "at risk" AND teen* (using * will get teens, teenages etc) and use facets on left to narrow by source type - choose " Limit to articles from scholarly publications, including peer-review"
Search for articles, books, and more...
CINAHL Plus with Full-Text is a comprehensive and highly-authoritative database for research in nursing and health sciences. How to Export to Refworks. View the Researching with CINAHL tutorial.
Cochrane Library Collection of databases that contain evidence for healthcare decision-making. How to export to Refworks.
PubMed (MEDLINE) The National Library of Medicine's free interface for MEDLINE, the premier database for biomedical journal citations. How to export to RefWorks
View entire list of Nursing related databases
- Role development in professional nursing practice (Fourth ed.).
- Advancing professional nursing practice: Relationship-based care and the ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
- Nursing models, theories and practice -ebook
- Advancing your career: Concepts of professional nursing (Sixth;6; ed.)- ebook
- Essentials of nursing leadership and management (6th ed.). -ebook
- Transitioning from LPN/LVN to BSN -ebook
- Advanced practice nursing: Emphasizing common roles - ebook
- Nursing ethics: Across the curriculum and into practice (Fourth ed.)
- Nursing theories: A framework for professional practice (Second ed.).-ebook
- Patient safety and quality: An evidence-based handbook for nurses - ebook
- Advancing your career: Concepts of professional nursing (3rd ed.).
- Self care theory in nursing: Selected papers of Dorothea Orem
- Lippincott manual of nursing practice (10th; ed.)- ebook
Researching with CINAHL tutorial
Critically Analyzing Information Sources (Cornell Libraries)
How to evaluate a website tutorial
What is the difference between popular and scholarly sources? tutorial