START by exploring Library OneSearch (includes books, ebooks, academic journals, newspapers)
Search for articles, books, and more...
To search subject specific literature try suggested databases from OneSearch, possible choices:
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Occupational Hazards
- AIHA Journal - American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal (1993-2003)
- Professional Safety
- The Safety & Health Practitioner
Broad scope - includes academic journals, trade publications, magazines, books, market research reports, and product reviews. How to export to RefWorks
Nursing and health sciences
CINAHL Plus with Full-Text Largest Nursing and Allied Health Literature database.How to Export to Refworks Researching with CINAHL tutorial.
Health Reference Center Academic
Multi-source database provides access to the full text of nursing and allied health journals, plus the wide variety of personal health information. How to export to RefWorks Access ended 9/30/2018.
Medline via Web of Science
MEDLINE is the premier database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. It contains over 20 million records of journal articles in the life sciences, with particular emphasis on biomedicine. Coverage: 1950-present. How to export to RefWorks
*Having trouble accessing the full-text of articles? View the Retrieving Articles Using the Get-It link tutorial.
System safety analysis handbook / co-editors, Richard A. Stephans, Warner W. Talso ; contributing authors, Michael Allocco ... [et al.] System Safety Society ;1997.
- (Dept. of Labor)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (Dept. of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Includes data on workplace injuries, illnesses and fatalities (check the Occupations section on the main page)
- t. of Labor and Economic Growth) (MI Dep
- FDsys(GPO Access)- for access to the Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register and other government resources.
- FedStats - Guide to data on numerous government websites
- Household Products database - US Dept. of Health & Human Services
- TOXMAP maps the TRI chemicals reported to the EPA as required by EPCRA.
- TOXNET: TOXicology Data NETwork databases, cover toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health and related areas.