- CINAHL Plus with Full-Text comprehensive and highly-authoritative database for research in nursing and health sciences
- Cochrane Library A collection of databases that contain evidence for healthcare decision-making. Includes systematic review abstracts, technology assessments, economic evaluations and individual clinical trials.
- PubMed - The National Library of Medicine's free interface for MEDLINE the premier database for biomedical journal citations
- EMBase Comprehensive coverage of the preclinical, medical and pharmacological sciences. Strong in the European literature.
1. Government Health sites:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - National Center for Health Statistics
- HealthData.gov -a federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- World Health Organization
Associate Professor / Nursing, Health Sciences & Scholarly Communications Librarian
If none of the time slots work for you or if there are none available, email me directly and suggest a date & time and I will do my best to accommodate you.
TRIP Database is a clinical search tool designed to allow health professionals to rapidly identify the highest quality clinical evidence for clinical practice.
The NHS Clinical Knowledge Summaries (formerly PRODIGY) are a reliable source of evidence-based information and practical 'know how' about the common conditions managed in primary care. (UK based)
Citation Style Guides: