Provides online access to encyclopedias, almanacs, and other reference tools.
Scholarly, 10th edition.
- Where is it?
* In Print - In Kresge Library, 4th floor, QC 1 .P456; current & bound volumes
- How do I find articles in Physical Review Letters?
Name. Add your own keywords on the next line and change that dropdown to Topic.
Click Search button. To find full-text, click GET IT.
2. Other journals in physics
- Where are they?
* To find print copies, check the Library Catalog.
- How do I find articles in physics journals?
find full-text, click GET IT.
3. Plagiarism Tutorial - Once you complete the tutorial and the quiz (and receive 8/10 correct or better), then you will receive a badge.
4. NSF and NIH grant websites
- NSF - National Science Foundation - Awards Simple Search
- NIH - National Institutes of Health - Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORT)
Refworks allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies for your projects.
You may request materials we don't have and we'll borrow them from another library for you.