Full text of peer reviewed journal articles in political science, politics, public administration, and international relations journals. How to export to RefWorks
Full text of core scholarly journals from their beginning to approximately one year ago. Disciplines include botany, business, ecology, general science, humanities, mathematics, social sciences, and statistics. Browsable by discipline and full-text searchable across all disciplines. Especially good for historic or classic articles in most fields. Coverage: 1665 to present. How to export to RefWorks
You can check the availability of article full text if you use our link to Google Scholar, which will ask you to log in with your OU NetID. How to export to RefWorks
Project Muse provides full-text access to the content from over 400 scholarly journals in the humanities and the social sciences. How to export to RefWorks
Political Science Complete
Includes both a national and international perspective of political science topics, drawing from scholarly, professional and peer-reviewed sources, and offering considerable full-text content. Thanks to MeL.
- United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)
- UNEP Climate Initiatives Platform
- UNEP Climate Change homepage
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- European Commission environment homepage
- Europen Commission climate policies site
- European Commission climate action site
- European Union environment homepage
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- OECD Climate Change site
- Natural Resources Defense Council Global Warming site
- Find Policy Research from think tanks working on climate change & the environment
- Top Think Tanks by Areas of Research See Environment Policy box (from U Penn Libraries)
- Directory of Think Tanks (from CUNY Baruch College)
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government Think Tank Search Guide Can search by phrase within quotation marks. Also see link for list of U.S. think tanks by name and link for non-U.S. think tanks by region.
- NGO Directories (from University of Michigan Libraries)
- Finding NGO Publications (from University of Michigan Libraries)
- Climate Access
- The Nature Conservancy
- Center for Climate & Energy Solutions
- Cooperative Institute for Research & Environmental Sciences
- Climate Change at The National Academies
- Union of Concerned Scientists Global Warming site
- New York Times Global Warming & Climate Change
- The Discovery of Global Warming
Office hours:Virtual research consultations are available at days and times that best suit you. Contact me by email to schedule.
Refworks allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies for your projects.
You may request materials we don't have and we'll borrow them from another library for you.
Schedule an Appointment with the Writing Center
Writing Literature Reviews - Linked from UNC - Chapel Hill
Writing Literature Reviews - Linked from University of Wisconsin - Madison
Writing Literature Reviews - Linked from Boston College Libraries This is a multi-page tutorial.
Writing an Annotated Bibliography - Linked from OWL Purdue
Writing Resources for Students Find in-depth information about the mechanics of writing, MLA/APA citations, avoiding plagiarism, and more.
- U.S. Global Change Research Program
- U.S. National Oceanic & Atmospheric Adminstration (NOAA) Climate site
- U.S. NOAA Oceans & Coasts site
- U.S. NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
- U.S. NCEI formerly National Climate Data Center (NCDC)
- National Weather Service
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Distributed Active Archive Center
- U.S. NASA Earth site
- U.S. NASA Climate site
- National Snow & Ice Data Center
- U.S. EPA Environmental Topics