Career Paths in Psychology: where your degree can take you
book: 3rd floor of the library, BF 76 .C38 2017
Great Jobs for Psychology Majors
book: 3rd floor of the library, BF 76.D44 2006
Own your Psychology Major: a guide to student success
book: 3rd floor of the library, BF 131 .G374 2019
Getting into Graduate School: a comprehensive guide for psychology and the behavioral sciences, ebook, 2015
Getting in: a step-by-step plan for gaining admission to graduate school in psychology, published by the American Psychological Association, print book. 3rd floor of the library, BF 80.7 .U6 G47 2007
Barron's GRE Psychology: Graduate Record Examination in Psychology, print book, 3rd floor of the library, BF 78 .P34 2015
Preparing for Graduate Study in Psychology:101 questions and answers, 3rd floor of the library, BF 80.7 .U6 B87 2007
Need articles in psychology or counseling? Use PsycINFO! It's a great resource and is published by the American Psychological Association. How to export to RefWorks
Here you'll find full-text articles from many journals published by the American Psychological Association, the APA Educational Publishing Foundation, the Canadian Psychological Association, and Hogrefe & Huber. PsycARTICLES is a subset of PsycINFO, so if you need more information, go to PsycINFO. How to export to RefWorks
Does the library have the fulltext of this article?
- Johnstone, K. M., Ashbaugh, H., & Warfield, T. D. (2002). Effects of repeated practice and contextual-writing experiences on college students' writing skills. Journal of Educational Psychology 94(2): 305-315.
To find full-text, use:
- Library OneSearch. Enter a portion of the article title in quotes in Library OneSearch. "Effects of repeated practice and contextual-writing" Click this link: Full Text Online to view the full-text.
Organizing Your Social Sciences Research Paper: the literature review - from the University of Southern California Libraries
Anatomy of a Scholarly Article - from North Carolina State University libraries
- Literature Review - overview of related research
When you do a Google search, you're searching about 10% of the information that's available on the web. This iceberg image shows that more information is available in the deep web, but it's information that has been evaluated. Usually you need a password to access information in the deep web, and that's what happens when you use library databases. Your OU ID is your password, so you have access to quality information through the library's website!
Evaluate the information you find using this guide on How to Spot Fake News!
APA Speaking of Psychology - podcasts of current psychological research
NPR Research News - advancements in science and psychology
Encyclopedias, dictionaries and handbooks
- OWL - Online Writing Guide from Excelsior College - APA style
- APA Style blog - not the actual writing style manual but FAQs and hints
- APA Style - Publication Manual of the APA: the official guide to APA style, 7th edition, REF BF 76.7 .P83 2020
Contact me at: email@example.com