- ABI/Inform Complete Business press, trade publications, academic journals, and newspapers related to administration and management
- CINAHL Complete comprehensive and highly-authoritative database for research in nursing and health sciences
- PubMed - The National Library of Medicine's free interface for MEDLINE the premier database for biomedical journal citations
- Management & Organization Studies: SAGE Full Text Includes the full text of 40 journals published by SAGE and participating societies, some journals going back 60 years.
- Web of Science Over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide, including Open Access journals and over 150,000 conference proceedings
Government Health sites:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - National Center for Health Statistics
- HealthData.gov -a federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Healthy People 2020- A Federal Government Web site managed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- State of Michigan website - Health & Services
- Michigan Economic Profiler - This site provides lots of economic data, both state-level and by county
- SEMCOG/Southeast Michigan Council of Governments -the website of the major planning organization for communities in Oakland County and six other counties; useful current statistical data is included in Community Profiles.
- Michigan city, village and township websites and counties
Google Scholar - Federal and Michigan case law
Associate Professor / Health Sciences & Scholarly Communications Librarian
If none of the time slots work for you or if there are none available, email me directly and suggest a date & time and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- APHA - American Public Health Association A non-profit member organization dedicate to promoting public health policy
- Public Health Institute - PHI generates and promotes research, leadership and partnerships to build capacity for strong public health policy, programs, systems and practices.
- The Health Policy Group of the The Council of State Governments - provides policy analysis and innovative programming for state health policy leaders.
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation is a non-profit foundation focusing on the major health care issues facing the U.S it develops and runs its own research, journalism and communications programs.