- Explore careers and occupations
- Find open positions
- Upload/create resumes and cover letters
- Track job search progress
- Hundreds of Job Postings
- Resume Builder
- Cover Letter Builder
- Interview and On-Campus Recruiting Scheduling
Access to company and industry profiles, brand information, rankings, investment reports, company histories, and periodicals. Thanks to MeL
Financial data on US and international publicly traded firms; includes annual reports, SEC filings, news, and other information. Limited to 7 users at a time. Log off after using!
Mergent Intellect - especially useful for identifying smaller, local companies (public or private) by industry, size or location.
Tip: Identify the appropriate NAICS code for your potential employers. This will help you to search effectively for industry-specific trends and events.
Includes Industry Surveys, Stock Reports, Mutual Fund/ETF Reports, Bond Reports, Corporation Records, The Register of Corporations, Directors and Executives, and The Outlook
Includes company and industry reports, country profiles, as well as market data and country statistics.
This database includes about 80% full-text articles from the business press, trade publications, academic journals, and newspapers (including full text of the Wall Street Journal). It is a great starting point for articles on broad business topics. How to export to RefWorks
Business Source Elite
Broad scope - includes academic journals, trade publications, magazines, books, market research reports, and product reviews. How to export to RefWorks
OFFICE HOURS by appointment
- Use Google Drive or RefWorks to organize your company research by creating separate folders for each company.
- Download company/industry reports in PDF or Excel format from Mergent, Business Insights, etc.; upload reports to Google Drive or attach the report to one of your articles in RefWorks to keep all your information in one spot.
- Upload or create multiple resumes and cover letters on Job and Career Accelerator to send customized applications to potential employers. Also use Job and Career Accelerator to track the steps in the application and interview process.
Refworks allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies for your projects.