- Explore careers and occupations
- Find open positions
- Upload/create resumes and cover letters
- Track job search progress
- Hundreds of Job Postings
- Resume Builder
- Cover Letter Builder
- Interview and On-Campus Recruiting Scheduling
Financial data on US and international publicly traded firms; includes annual reports, SEC filings, news, and other information. Limited to 7 users at a time. Log off after using!
Mergent Intellect - especially useful for identifying smaller, local companies (public or private) by industry, size or location.
Tip: Identify the appropriate NAICS code for your potential employers. This will help you to search effectively for industry-specific trends and events.
Includes company and industry reports, country profiles, as well as market data and country statistics.
Provides access to articles in scholarly, peer-reviewed business journals, trade journals and business news publications. Includes the full-text of the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times and the Economist.
Business Source Elite
Broad scope - includes academic journals, trade publications, magazines, books, market research reports, and product reviews. How to export to RefWorks
- Follow potential employers on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out the OU Student Organizations Directory for student chapters of professional associations and other groups.
- Use the Executives search option in to find OU alumni in executive positions.
Email me to schedule a phone or Google Meet appointment for the remainder of the Winter 2020 term.
- Use Google Drive or RefWorks to organize your company research by creating separate folders for each company.
- Download company/industry reports in PDF or Excel format from Mergent, Business Insights, etc.; upload reports to Google Drive or attach the report to one of your articles in RefWorks to keep all your information in one spot.
- Upload or create multiple resumes and cover letters on Job and Career Accelerator to send customized applications to potential employers. Also use Job and Career Accelerator to track the steps in the application and interview process.
Refworks allows you to create a personal database of references and automatically generate formatted bibliographies for your projects.