American Chemical Society Journals
Current access to a selection of ACS journals. Includes the ACS Legacy Archives, which provides access to all ACS journal issues published from 1879-1995.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers Journals
Access to all ASME Transactions journals, as well as Applied Mechanics Review, from 2000 to present.
American Society for Microbiology
Access to all ASM journals from their first issue to present.
Cambridge University Press Journals
More than 230 journals covering the humanities, social sciences and sciences. Coverage varies by journal.
Duke University Press Journals
Online access to more than 45 Duke University Press journals in the humanities and social sciences, including current and all available back issues.
Lippincott Williams and Wilkins Journals
More than 330 medical, nursing, and health sciences journals, available from the OVID platform. Coverage varies by title (title list), with most including at least 2003-present.
Oxford University Press Journals
Access to almost all Oxford UP journals, 1996 - present.
Sage Journals Online
Access to more than 600 Sage journals, most from their first issue published through present.
Access to approximately 1700 Springer journals, primarily in the sciences. Coverage generally begins in 1997.
University of Chicago Press Journals
More than 50 journals from the University of Chicago, covering the social sciences, humanities, education, biological and medical sciences, and physical sciences.
Wiley Online Library
Multidisciplinary access to more than 1,200 journals, generally from 1997 forward.
American Institute of Physics
- American Journal of Physics
- Applied Physics Letters
- Journal of Applied Physics
- Journal of Chemical Physics
- Review of Scientific Instruments
American Mathematical Society
- Bulletin of the AMS
- Conformal Geometry and Dynamics
- Electronic Research Announcements in Mathematical Sciences
- Journal of the AMS
- Mathematics of Computation
- Memoirs of the AMS
- Notices of the AMS
- Proceedings of the AMS
- Representation Theory
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
American Physical Society
- Physical Review A: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
- Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Science
- Physical Review C: Nuclear Physics
- Physical Review D: Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology
- Physical Review E: Statistical Physics, Plasmas, Fluids and Related Interdisciplinary Topics
- Physical Review Letters
- Reviews of Modern Physics
American Physiological Society
- American Journal of Physiology
- Journal of Applied Physiology
- Journal of Neurophysiology
- Physiological Reviews
- Information Systems Research
- Management Science
- Marketing Science
- Operations Research
- Organization Science
Royal Society of Chemistry
- Chemical Communications Online
- Dalton Transactions Online
- Faraday Discussions
- Journal of Chemical Research (1997-1999)
- Journal of Materials Chemistry
- Molecular BioSystems
- New Journal of Chemistry
- Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (incorporating Faraday Transactions)
- Soft Matter