LexisNexis: Exporting References to RefWorks
Direct Export to Legacy RefWorks (orange) OR New RefWorks (blue):
- Conduct your search and mark the records you want to import.
- At the top right of the results page, click on the book icon to Export Bibliographic Records.
- Under Document Range, select All Documents to import all of your search results or Tagged Documents to import only the ones you marked.
- Under Export Type, select Exporting using RefWorks.
- Click the Export button.
- Select your version of RefWorks and log in if you haven't already done so.
- Your records will be downloaded automatically and should appear in the Last Imported folder.
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page
Search Tutorials | Find more about LexisNexis / RefWorks / exporting / references /