Web of Science: Exporting References to RefWorks
Export Records to Legacy RefWorks (Orange) OR New RefWorks (Blue):
- From your search results, select the items you wish to save by clicking in the checkbox to the left of the appropriate citations and clicking on the Add to Marked List button.
- Click on the Marked List icon in the upper right when you are ready to export.
- On the Marked Records page, under Step 3: Select Destination, change the drop down to Save to Refworks.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder. You may have to log in to RefWorks to complete export.
These instructions are valid for the following databases:
- Science Citation Index
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page
Search Tutorials | Find more about Web of Science / RefWorks / exporting / references /