OUR@Oakland FAQ - What can OUR@OAKLAND do for you?
- Maximize the impact and visibility of your published research. Open access articles are viewed and cited more frequently, thereby having the potential to increase an article’s impact.
- Provide a permanent space to archive and disseminate publications, presentations, data sets, or any research/scholarly output with permanent, fixed URLs that won’t change or disappear.
- Archive conferences recordings, presentation slides, and other supporting materials hosted and sponsored by Oakland University can be archived in OUR@Oakland.
- Promote high visibility in Google and Google Scholar with an indexed and optimized system.
- Enable easy distribution of your work. OUR@Oakland doesn’t ask for your copyright, just for your permission to distribute your work freely.
Search Tutorials | Find more about OUR@OAKLAND /