SAGE Journals: Exporting Reference to RefWorks
For Direct Export from a SAGE Journals Database to either Legacy RefWorks (Orange) OR New RefWorks (Blue):
- Conduct your search.
- In the record of an article you want to export, click the Cite button on the right side of the page (it looks like a pair of quotation marks).
- In the drop-down menu in the pop-up window that appears, select RefWorks, and click the Download Citation button.
- A new window will open -- click the Submit data to RefWorks button.
- Choose either legacy RefWorks (orange) or new RefWorks (blue).
- Log in with your RefWorks username and password.
- The citations you chose should be automatically downloaded.
These instructions are valid for these SAGE databases:
- Communication Studies
- Management & Organization Studies
- Materials Science
- Political Science
- Urban Studies & Planning
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page
Search Tutorials | Find more about SAGE Full-Text / RefWorks / exporting / references /