ProQuest Databases: Exporting References to RefWorks
For Direct Export to Legacy RefWorks (orange) OR New RefWorks (blue):
- From your search results, mark the references you want to import and click Save.
- Under Export/Save, select RefWorks.
- Make sure that everything is correct in the pop-up and click Continue.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported folder.
These instructions are valid for the following databases:
- Dissertations & Theses
- Dissertations & Theses @OU
- New York Times Historical
- Philosopher's Index
- Social Services Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page
Search Tutorials | Find more about Proquest / RefWorks / exporting / references / Philosopher's Index /