Gale Databases: Exporting References to RefWorks
Direct Export to Legacy RefWorks (orange) OR New RefWorks (blue):
- Conduct your search and Save the records you want to import.
- In the top toolbar, click on More and select My Folder.
- In the menu on the right, click on Citation Tools.
- A new window will allow you to either save or export your citations. From the Export options on the right, choose RefWorks.
- Select your version and log into RefWorks if you haven't done so already.
- Your records will be downloaded automatically and should appear in the Last Imported folder.
These instructions are valid for the following databases:
- Academic OneFile
- Computer Database
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- General Business File ASAP
- General Reference Center Gold
- Health Reference Center Academic
- Infotrac Newsstand
- New York Times
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page
Search Tutorials | Find more about Gale / RefWorks / exporting / references /