EBSCOhost Databases: Exporting References to RefWorks
For Direct Export to Legacy RefWorks (orange) OR New RefWorks (blue):
- Conduct a search.
- Click on the Add to Folder icon to the far right of each title you want to save.
- Click on the Folder link on the top right of the screen to view the list of results you've selected.
- Select the results you want to export and click on Export to the right of the list.
- Select Direct Export to RefWorks to initiate a direct export.
- Click the Save button to begin the direct export.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported folder.
: Uncheck Remove these items from folder after saving if you want items to remain in the folder after performing the export function.
These instructions are valid for the following databases:
- Applied Science and Technology Full-Text
- Biological and Agricultural Index Plus
- Biography Index Past and Present
- Book Digest Review Plus
- Business Abstracts with Full Text
- Business Source Elite
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text
- Education Full-Text
- Essay and General Literature Index
- Film and Television Full-Text
- General Science Full-Text
- Historical Abstracts
- Humanities Full-Text
- International Bibliography of Theatre & Dance
- Library Literature & Information Science
- Mental Measurements Yearbook
- Music Index
- OmniFile with Full-Text Select
- Readers' Guide
- Regional Business News
- Social Sciences Full-Text
- Social Work Abstracts
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page.
Search Tutorials | Find more about EBSCOhost / EBSCO / RefWorks / exporting / references /