EBSCOhost Databases: Exporting References to RefWorks
For Direct Export to Legacy RefWorks (orange) OR New RefWorks (blue):
- Conduct a search.
- Click on the Add to Folder icon to the far right of each title you want to save.
- Click on the Folder link on the top right of the screen to view the list of results you've selected.
- Select the results you want to export and click on Export to the right of the list.
- Select Direct Export to RefWorks to initiate a direct export.
- Click the Save button to begin the direct export.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported folder.
: Uncheck Remove these items from folder after saving if you want items to remain in the folder after performing the export function.
These instructions are valid for the following databases:
Applied Science and Technology Full-Text
Biological and Agricultural Index Plus
Biography Index Past and Present
Book Digest Review Plus
Business Abstracts with Full Text
Business Source Elite
CINAHL Plus with Full Text
Essay and General Literature Index
Film and Television Full-Text
General Science Full-Text
International Bibliography of Theatre & Dance
Library Literature & Information Science
Mental Measurements Yearbook
OmniFile with Full-Text Select
Regional Business News
Social Sciences Full-Text
Social Work Abstracts
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page.
Search Tutorials | Find more about EBSCOhost / EBSCO / RefWorks / exporting / references /