Part 6: Installing New Refwork Add-on to Google docs
To install the Refworks Add-on into your Google docs you need to start in your OU email account. The Refworks Tools option for Add-ons will NOT work.
1. Start a new Google doc using our Oakland University email account.
2. Click Add-on tab
3. Choose Get-add-ons
4. Search for Refworks
5. Click +Free button next to ProQuest Refworks
6. Google will request permission to access your account. Click allow.
7. When the add-on has been loaded this message appears.
8. Click the Add-ons button, choose Proquest Refworks, manage citations to begin.
*Get a PDF version of this help document with screenshots.