Google Scholar: Exporting References to RefWorks
Change Your Scholar Preferences
- Near the top of the screen, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the area called Bibliography Manager.
- Select Show links to import citations into ...
- Select RefWorks from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save Preferences near the bottom of the page.
- Conduct your search in Google Scholar.
- Underneath each result you want to keep, click Import into RefWorks.
- Select your version of Refworks and log in if you haven't already.
- Your record will be downloaded automatically and should appear in the Last Imported folder.
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page
Search Tutorials | Find more about Google Scholar / RefWorks / exporting / references /