IEEE Xplore: Exporting References to RefWorks
For Direct Export to Legacy RefWorks (Orange) OR New RefWorks (Blue):
- From your search results, mark the references you want to export to RefWorks.
- Select Export from above the search results.
- Select RIS from the drop-down menu and either Citation Only or Citation & Abstract.
- Click the Export button to download the RIS file to your computer.
- Open RefWorks and import the RIS file from your computer. Select IEEE as the database.
- Your records should automatically be downloaded and appear in the Last Imported folder.
For further assistance or to set up a RefWorks account, please visit our main RefWorks page
Search Tutorials | Find more about RefWorks / exporting / references /