Hours | Location
Search by title, author...
1. A Sample Search of PsycINFO
2. Accessing and Sharing eSpace Badges
3. Adding OU Libraries Resources to Google Scholar
4. AMA Citation Guide
5. AMA Citation Style for Papers, Projects, and Presentations
6. Broadening and Narrowing Your Search
7. Choosing Search Terms
8. Cited Reference Searching in Web of Science
9. Cited Reference Searching Tools
10. Citing PsycTESTS in APA Style
11. Conclusion: Locating the Best Evidence
12. Copyright and You: A self-enrollable e-course
13. Different types of information sources
14. Distinguishing peer-reviewed from other scholarly articles
15. Evaluating information sources summary chart
16. Evaluating Information: A sequenced tutorial
17. Evaluating Information: Accuracy
18. Evaluating Information: Appropriateness
19. Evaluating Information: Authority
20. Evaluating Information: Currency
21. Evaluating Information: Purpose
22. Evaluating Information: Relevance
23. Evaluating Periodicals
24. Evaluating Websites with the CRAAP Test
25. Find Three Peer-Reviewed Empirical Articles in PsycINFO via ProQuest
26. Finding peer-reviewed articles
27. Finding Peer-Reviewed Articles in ERIC
28. Finding Quality Sources
29. Finding scholarly articles in Google Scholar
30. How (and Why) to use the APA Thesaurus When Searching PsycINFO
31. How do I figure out if something is "fake news"?
32. Is it peer-reviewed?
33. Is this article from a peer-reviewed source?
34. Locating historical newspapers online
35. Locating nursing research articles in CINAHL
36. Locating primary sources for a history assignment
37. Locating the Best Available Evidence for Clinical Care
38. OUR@Oakland FAQ - How do I start a new community or collection?
39. OUR@Oakland FAQ - How do I submit my research?
40. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What can OUR@OAKLAND do for you?
41. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What is a community?
42. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What type of file can I submit?
43. OUR@Oakland FAQ - Who can submit items into collections?
44. OUR@Oakland FAQ- What types of content can be deposited?
45. Peer Reviewed Articles
46. Peer Reviewed Journals
47. Peer Reviewed Sources: A sequenced tutorial
48. Peer Reviewed Sources: Locating Peer Reviewed Articles
49. Peer Reviewed Sources: Non-Peer Reviewed Sources
50. Peer Reviewed Sources: The Peer Review Process
51. Recognizing peer-reviewed articles
52. Research Unbound:
A library orientation for transfer, upper-division, and graduate students
53. Researching with CINAHL - Formatting records in APA
54. Researching with CINAHL - Reading and emailing records
55. Researching with CINAHL - Refining results
56. Researching with CINAHL - Searching with controlled vocabularies
57. Saving Searches & Setting up Alerts: PUBMED
58. Scholarly Sources: A sequenced tutorial
59. Scholarly Sources: Locating Scholarly Books/Chapters
60. Scholarly Sources: Locating Scholarly Journals/Articles
61. Scholarly Sources: Non-Scholarly Sources
62. Scholarly Sources: Scholarly Books and Book Chapters
63. Scholarly Sources: Scholarly Journals and Journal Articles
64. Scholarly vs. Popular Sources
65. SciFinder Reference Searching: Search for a specific topic
66. Setting up RSS Feeds and Alerts from databases
69. Synopses of Studies
70. Synopses of Syntheses
73. Truncation and Wildcards
74. Using New RefWorks Part 1: Getting Started
75. Using New RefWorks Part 3: Getting information into your account
76. Using New RefWorks Part 6: Installing New Refworks Add-on to Google docs
77. Using New RefWorks Part 7: Installing New Refworks Word Microsoft Word plug-in
78. Using New RefWorks: Printable Guide
79. Using the APA Thesaurus to search PsycINFO
80. Using the Methodology Limiter in PsycINFO on ProQuest
Copyright and You