Hours | Location
Search by title, author...
1. A Sample Search of PsycINFO
3. Adding OU Libraries Resources to Google Scholar
4. AMA Citation Guide
5. AMA Citation Style for Papers, Projects, and Presentations
8. Broadening and Narrowing Your Search
9. Choosing Search Terms
10. Cited Reference Searching in Web of Science
11. Cited Reference Searching Tools
12. Conclusion: Locating the Best Evidence
13. Copyright and You
15. Different types of information sources
16. Distinguishing peer-reviewed from other scholarly articles
17. Evaluating Information
18. Find Three Peer-Reviewed Empirical Articles in PsycINFO via ProQuest
19. Finding peer-reviewed articles
20. Finding Peer-Reviewed Articles in ERIC
21. Finding Prepublication Articles (PsycINFO "First Posting") via ProQuest
22. Finding Quality Sources
23. Finding scholarly articles in Google Scholar
24. How (and Why) to use the APA Thesaurus When Searching PsycINFO
25. Is this article from a peer-reviewed source?
26. Locating historical newspapers online
27. Locating nursing research articles in CINAHL
28. Locating Peer Reviewed Articles
29. Locating primary sources for a history assignment
30. Locating Scholarly Books/Chapters
31. Locating Scholarly Journals/Articles
32. Locating the Best Available Evidence for Clinical Care
33. Non-Peer Reviewed Sources
34. Non-Scholarly Sources
35. OUR@Oakland FAQ - How do I start a new community or collection?
36. OUR@Oakland FAQ - How do I submit my research?
37. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What can OUR@OAKLAND do for you?
38. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What is a community?
39. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What type of file can I submit?
40. OUR@Oakland FAQ - Who can submit items into collections?
41. OUR@Oakland FAQ- What types of content can be deposited?
42. Part 1: Using the New RefWorks - Getting Started
43. Part 3: Using the New RefWorks - Getting information into your account
44. Part 6: Installing New Refwork Add-on to Google docs
45. Part 7: Installing New Refworks Word Microsoft Word plug-in
46. Peer Reviewed Articles
47. Peer Reviewed Journals
48. Peer Reviewed Sources
49. Printable Guide for New Refworks
51. Recognizing peer-reviewed articles
53. Requesting support for open access publishing fees
54. Research Unbound:
A library orientation for transfer, upper-division, and graduate students
55. Researching with CINAHL - APA help
56. Researching with CINAHL - Emailing and Saving Results
57. Researching with CINAHL - Reading records
58. Researching with CINAHL - Using CINAHL Headings
59. Researching with CINAHL - Using Limits
60. RLA Dissertations in OUR@Oakland: Faculty instructions for activating review accounts
61. RLA Dissertations in OUR@Oakland: Instructions for students
62. RLA Dissertations in OUR@Oakland: Reviewing dissertations in OUR@Oakland
63. Saving Searches & Setting up Alerts:PUBMED
64. Scholarly Books and Book Chapters
65. Scholarly Journals and Journal Articles
66. Scholarly Sources
67. SciFinder Reference Searching: Search for a specific topic
68. Setting up RSS Feeds and Alerts from databases
71. Synopses of Studies
72. Synopses of Syntheses
75. The Peer Review Process
76. Truncation and Wildcards
77. Using Opposing Viewpoints in Context
78. Using the Methodology Limiter in PsycINFO on ProQuest
79. What OUR@Oakland can do for you.
Copyright and You
Hours | Location