Hours | Location
Search by title, author...
1. A Sample Search of PsycINFO
2. Broadening and Narrowing Your Search
3. Choosing Search Terms
4. Cited Reference Searching Tools
5. Citing PsycTESTS in APA Style
6. Conclusion: Locating the Best Evidence
7. Copyright and You: A self-enrollable e-course
8. Different types of information sources
9. Distinguishing peer-reviewed from other scholarly articles
10. Early American Imprints: search options
11. Evaluating information sources summary chart
12. Evaluating Information: A sequenced tutorial
13. Evaluating Information: Accuracy
14. Evaluating Information: Appropriateness
15. Evaluating Information: Authority
16. Evaluating Information: Currency
17. Evaluating Information: Purpose
18. Evaluating Information: Relevance
19. Evaluating Periodicals
20. Evaluating Websites with the CRAAP Test
21. Find Three Peer-Reviewed Empirical Articles in PsycINFO via ProQuest
22. Finding articles on French literature
23. Finding peer-reviewed articles
24. Finding Peer-Reviewed Articles in ERIC
25. Finding primary sources at Kresge Library
26. Finding Quality Sources
27. Finding scholarly articles in Google Scholar
28. How (and Why) to use the APA Thesaurus When Searching PsycINFO
29. How do I figure out if something is "fake news"?
30. Is it peer-reviewed?
31. Is this article from a peer-reviewed source?
32. Locating dissertations and theses
33. Locating primary sources for a history assignment
34. Locating the Best Available Evidence for Clinical Care
35. OUR@Oakland FAQ - How do I start a new community or collection?
36. OUR@Oakland FAQ - How do I submit my research?
37. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What is a community?
38. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What type of file can I submit?
39. OUR@Oakland FAQ - Who can submit items into collections?
40. OUR@Oakland FAQ- What types of content can be deposited?
41. Peer Reviewed Articles
42. Peer Reviewed Journals
43. Peer Reviewed Sources: A sequenced tutorial
44. Peer Reviewed Sources: Locating Peer Reviewed Articles
45. Peer Reviewed Sources: Non-Peer Reviewed Sources
46. Peer Reviewed Sources: The Peer Review Process
47. Recognizing peer-reviewed articles
48. Research Unbound:
A library orientation for transfer, upper-division, and graduate students
49. Scholarly Sources: A sequenced tutorial
50. Scholarly Sources: Locating Scholarly Books/Chapters
51. Scholarly Sources: Locating Scholarly Journals/Articles
52. Scholarly Sources: Non-Scholarly Sources
53. Scholarly Sources: Scholarly Books and Book Chapters
54. Scholarly Sources: Scholarly Journals and Journal Articles
55. Scholarly vs. Popular Sources
56. Setting up RSS Feeds and Alerts from databases
59. Synopses of Studies
60. Synopses of Syntheses
63. Truncation and Wildcards
64. Using New RefWorks Part 3: Getting information into your account
65. Using the APA Thesaurus to search PsycINFO
66. Using the Methodology Limiter in PsycINFO on ProQuest
Copyright and You
Hours | Location