Hours | Location
Search by title, author...
1. A Sample Search of PsycINFO
2. Broadening and Narrowing Your Search
3. Choosing Search Terms
4. Citation Searching with Scopus
5. Cited Reference Searching Tools
6. Citing PsycTESTS in APA Style
7. Conclusion: Locating the Best Evidence
8. Copyright and You: A self-enrollable e-course
9. Different types of information sources
10. Distinguishing peer-reviewed from other scholarly articles
11. Early American Imprints: search options
12. Evaluating information sources summary chart
13. Evaluating Information: A sequenced tutorial
14. Evaluating Information: Accuracy
15. Evaluating Information: Appropriateness
16. Evaluating Information: Authority
17. Evaluating Information: Currency
18. Evaluating Information: Purpose
19. Evaluating Information: Relevance
20. Evaluating Periodicals
21. Evaluating Websites with the CRAAP Test
22. Find Three Peer-Reviewed Empirical Articles in PsycINFO via ProQuest
23. Finding articles on French literature
24. Finding peer-reviewed articles
25. Finding Peer-Reviewed Articles in ERIC
26. Finding primary sources at Kresge Library
27. Finding Quality Sources
28. Finding scholarly articles in Google Scholar
29. How (and Why) to use the APA Thesaurus When Searching PsycINFO
30. How do I figure out if something is "fake news"?
31. Is it peer-reviewed?
32. Is this article from a peer-reviewed source?
33. Locating dissertations and theses
34. Locating primary sources for a history assignment
35. Locating the Best Available Evidence for Clinical Care
36. OUR@Oakland FAQ - How do I start a new community or collection?
37. OUR@Oakland FAQ - How do I submit my research?
38. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What is a community?
39. OUR@Oakland FAQ - What type of file can I submit?
40. OUR@Oakland FAQ - Who can submit items into collections?
41. OUR@Oakland FAQ- What types of content can be deposited?
42. Peer Reviewed Articles
43. Peer Reviewed Journals
44. Peer Reviewed Sources: A sequenced tutorial
45. Peer Reviewed Sources: Locating Peer Reviewed Articles
46. Peer Reviewed Sources: Non-Peer Reviewed Sources
47. Peer Reviewed Sources: The Peer Review Process
48. Recognizing peer-reviewed articles
49. Research Unbound:
A library orientation for transfer, upper-division, and graduate students
50. Scholarly Sources: A sequenced tutorial
51. Scholarly Sources: Locating Scholarly Books/Chapters
52. Scholarly Sources: Locating Scholarly Journals/Articles
53. Scholarly Sources: Non-Scholarly Sources
54. Scholarly Sources: Scholarly Books and Book Chapters
55. Scholarly Sources: Scholarly Journals and Journal Articles
56. Scholarly vs. Popular Sources
57. Setting up RSS Feeds and Alerts from databases
60. Synopses of Studies
61. Synopses of Syntheses
64. Truncation and Wildcards
65. Using New RefWorks Part 3: Getting information into your account
66. Using the APA Thesaurus to search PsycINFO
67. Using the Methodology Limiter in PsycINFO on ProQuest
Copyright and You